Warehouse and Inventory Coordinator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete responsibility for management of the warehouses of spare parts, tooling, consumables, raw material at HTN Site 1 and Site 2 to ensure a safe and clean working environment
- Management of the Warehouse staff
- Ensure an accurate stock count of spare parts, tooling, consumables, raw material, washtrays, FG trays
- Goods Receiving, Shipping and Store Room:
- Manage receipt and security of all goods and associated storage areas.
- Manage accurate and on time receiving of all goods in the ERP system
- Manage the store room and ensure systems are available and relevant to maintain adequate stocks of tooling, spare parts, consumable, manufacturing parts.
- Manage the spare parts and tooling inventory to ensure accurate usages are identified in order to ensure critical components are always on hand and an accurate count is available for financial reporting.
- Manage the raw material inventory to ensure accurate feedback on inventory levels is given to purchasing to maintain supply
- Manage the scrap inventory to ensure accurate traceability of scrap containers is available to accounting for invoicing.
- Manage distribution of spare parts, consumables, raw material, tooling, washtrays, FG trays between HTN site 1 and site 2.
- Manage shipment of goods (except for customer related)
- Ownership of SOPs, WIs, Flowchart
- Manage SOPs, WIs and Flowcharts for receiving, inventory, consumption, shipping, distribution of spare parts, raw material, tooling, consumables
- Ownership of Lean/Excellence implementation in warehouse, inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or related field is of an advantage
- Demonstrated passion for corporate sustainability, social/environmental impact, and innovation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in progressively responsible, relevant roles
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in Lean/Agile delivery environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills, good judgment in managing interactions with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing without direct authority. Consulting and project management experience preferred.
- High level of personal responsibility with strong sense of ownership, strong task management capabilities, proactive nature, and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Proficient in MS Suite (Excel, etc)
- Experience with ERP systems is of an advantage
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, to reach with hands and arms, to talk or hear. Is occasionally required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Occasionally required to lift up to 25 lbs. This employee will be in an environment with a moderate noise level. Close and color vision is required for computer use.
Job Status: Full Time