Perform a variety of inspection, verification and containment duties to ensure product and process conformance meets H&T Nevada specifications and requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify and document product and process conformance to H&T standards and requirements, document and report discrepancies.
- Collect and analyze samples from finished goods prior to leaving H&T.
- Contain and report suspect product and processes not in control.
- Conduct Measurement System Analysis.
- Assist with root cause investigations for product and process issues.
- Monitor key equipment process parameters.
- Maintain Inspection, measurement and test equipment within H&T.
- Accurately document and report measurement results.
- Perform sample layouts for Production Part Approvals.
- Follow company policies, procedures and comply with standard safety rules and regulations.
- Perform as a team-player and proactively supporting the continuous improvement process by attending in workshops, developing and adjusting standard work instructions, taking part in problem solving meetings and helping to find root causes.
- Support in developing and improving their own work environment to reach the target of OEE, Customer PPM, Customer Complaints, Scrap and other H&T and department measures.
- Basic computer skills, data entry.
Physical Demands / Work ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle or feel, to talk or hear, is occasionally required to sit or crawl and to lift up to 25lbs. Close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus is required. Employee will be in a manufacturing environment with a moderate to high noise level, experiencing vibration on a regular basis. Regularly required to work near moving mechanical parts and be exposed to fumes or airborne particles. Must have the ability to lift one box of parts weighing 35 lbs., to reach to use tools and equipment, to manipulate and feel small parts for inspection, to inspect small parts visually and through use of magnifying equipment and to perceive depth to set up equipment.
Job Status: Full Time