Information Technology Administrator
The IT Support Administrator will assist the user community with Information Technology related matters which include, but not limited to laptops, desktops, servers, and networking equipment. The primary objective will be to support the business and provide tier I/II level troubleshooting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install/Configure/Maintain/Support Windows based desktops and peripherals (Printers, Scanners, Cameras, thin clients, etc.).
- Desktop troubleshooting/problem ticket resolution.
- Install/configure Desktop Software packages, including but not limited to Cisco VPN.
- Work with user community on wired/wireless network connectivity issues.
- Lead deployment of hardware and/or application roll-outs to user community.
- Diagnose printer related issues.
- Configure and set up iPhones and iPads.
- Basic administration of ERP system - Syteline preferred.
- Project management of Information Technology related initiatives/projects.
- Support of two locations (manufacturing and office off-site facility).
- Position may require up to 10% travel.
- After hours support on an as needed basis.
- A+ or N+ Certified.
- 5+ years of experience in Desktop / IT administration support with a solid understanding of escalation processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, and basic infrastructure cabling and wired / wireless network interfaces.
- Strong communication, documentation, and exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Experience in desktop troubleshooting / Support, Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2013+, and Active Directory administration.
- Maintain IT security from a hardware and software perspective (ie. Patching of software and antivirus).
- Solid understanding of networking and firewalls; Cisco switch programming would be preferred.
- Associate / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in a related field preferred.
- Technically proficient with all required IT operating systems for advanced problem solving.
- Proven ability to work independently or as a part of larger teams external or internal.
- Knowledge of Mac and other Apple devices is highly desirable.
- ERP administration.
- Ability to manage projects
- Experience with enterprise level backup system, Veeam preferred.
- Knowledge of virtual systems (VMWare) administration.
- Building of Windows Server 2012+.
- Understanding of RFID technology would be highly desired.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must be able to climb stairs or ladder.
Job Status: Full Time